Tires should be selected by the correct size for the vehicle, and should be purchased in sets of four, or at least matching sets of two on each axle. Visit our technicians for proper installation of your new tires. It includes:
- Inspecting the lug nuts for wear
- Installing new valve stems
- Mounting the tires
- Proper balancing
- Checking the disc brake caliper clearance, as well as the distance between calipers, wheels and rims to inspect for no interference
- Tightening lugs to proper torque as determined by the manufacturer
- We honor the manufacturer's warranty - something many other internet sellers can't do.
- We are here to help if there's ever a problem - something many other internet sellers can't say.
- We don't charge you freight - something many internet sellers wouldn't think of doing
- Our quote always includes expert mounting, computer balancing, and other services that will allow you to drive away with a sense of confidence.